Caprico can be a part of your clinical trial/research projects
Caprico Biotechnologies, Inc. is an ISO certified cGMP facility producing high-quality fluorescent-conjugated RUO and ASR anti-human antibodies suitable for academic and clinical research projects and clinical diagnostics. We offer a range of flow cytometry services including:
- Pre-Clinical Flow Cytometry assay development and services
- Cellular assays including characterization of cellular response to viruses, drugs, vaccines, and other entities
- Development of potential biomarkers for diagnostic use
- Companion diagnostics assay development for immunotherapies, cancer treatment regimes, and immunomonitoring
Our Analytical Department is equipped with flow cytometers capable of performing analysis up to 13-color in either single sample tube or 96-well format useful for detection of any type of human cell isolated from whole blood or other bodily fluids.
What Caprico can do for you
- Caprico will provide cGMP standards ensuring optimal care of all samples and
providing flow cytometry analysis as needed.
- Caprico will provide you with high quality ready-for-use immunophenotyping data
derived from your flow cytometry analysis.
- Caprico will help design flow panels based on your specific project goals and
- Caprico offers multiple immunophenotyping panels which are well defined and
optimized based on high quality reagent, including our in-house fluorescent con
jugated antibodies (ASR and RUO grade).
- Caprico guarantees competitive pricing significantly reducing the cost compared
with academic or any other competitor institutions.
- Caprico will always provide your data on the agreed upon timeline for each
Our Service Portfolio includes:
- Cell immunophenotyping including peripheral blood and adherent cancer cells
- Bioanalytical Studies
Flow Cytometry, Immunophenotyping,
- Bead Based Detection methods, Intracellular Protein Analysis,
Cellular Functional Analysis,
- Apoptosis – FACS (Annexin V & PI/7-AAD)
BrdU S-Phase Analysis
Cell Cycle Analysis
- Bioassays: Method Development & Validation Process and product related
- Stability & Release Testing
Intracellular Cytokine Secretion (ICS)
Interested in finding out more?
Please complete the follow form and a representative of Caprico’s Flow Core will contact you to discuss the details of your project. We will provide you with a project timeline, price summary, and final contract.
Once approved, send your samples and let us do the rest.