Work with us
Caprico Biotechnologies, Inc., an Atlanta-based start-up biotech company, is focused on developing and commercializing antibody reagents for flow cytometry applications. Our mission is to be a trusted partner for academic research laboratories, biopharmaceutical companies, CROs, and clinical diagnostic laboratories by providing high-quality flow cytometry reagents and improve operational efficiency. Caprico Biotechnologies, Inc. offers a stimulating work environment, competitive salary and benefit package that are consistent with candidates’ prior experience and technical skills. We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join us. Please see job listing below and send your resume by email. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Current Openings (update 08/01/2023):
Position #031 Conjugation Scientist: The successful candidate will work in cGMP environment and will be responsible for manufacturing conjugated antibody with variety of fluorophore and optimizing the process of conjugation and purification. The candidate must have demonstrated expertise in the conjugation of antibodies, peptides, and /or small molecules with fluorophore (small/or large molecule) using a variety of conjugation and synthetic chemistry. Qualifications:
- Goal driven and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete reports and regulatory documents and professional presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Skilled in various analytical or purification equipment, such as FPLC and HPLC, etc.
- BA/Master/PhD Degree in analytical chemistry/organic chemistry/ biochemistry with at least two year experience in the related-field.
- Independently design, coordinate, and conduct experiments related to protein purification and conjugation with the perspective of a variety of fluorochrome and antibodies.
- Responsibilities include the planning, initiation, and execution of production work.
- Critical analysis of analytical and process data, and the interpretation of results.
- Support purification of the precursors and final products quality control.
Requirements: • Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant • Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques • High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Integrity and professionalism • In-house sale experience is preferred • Basic accountant experience is a plus. Responsibilities • Office supportive Task: email and phone order and answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary, Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments and office supply management; Document expenses and hand in reports. • Sale associates supportive work: Arrange shipping and delivery of product and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers; maintain sale account (Quickbook) and archive/upload QA/QC document.
- Responsible for reconciling AR, AP and communicating with the Department of finance at headquarter.
- Responsible for some sales tax operations, end-of-year company tax reporting, and communicating details with CPA of accounting firms.
- Responsible for checking Purchas and Spending and arranging payment of goods.
- Maintaining and paying daily expenses of the company, collecting, and organizing daily expense documents, and reviewing the legitimacy, compliance, rationality, and authenticity of the approval procedures and original vouchers according to the prescribed cost, expense range, and standards.
- Preparation of financial accounting reports and analysis, cost accounting and management, preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, ensuring accurate and complete reflection of financial status, ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of accounting processing, and declaration and payment of taxes.
- Collecting, binding, filing and managing receipts, vouchers, account books and other accounting materials.
- Preparation and execution of budgets, participation in the formulation of fund-raising and usage plans, ensuring the effective use of funds.
- Organizing the preparation and implementation of the company’s financial income and expenditure plan, credit plan, and cost and expense plan.
- Must have experience using QuickBooks or other similar accounting software.
- Legitimate work status, fluent in English, and good communication skills.
- Accounting-related majors, BS/BA or above, 3-5 years of work experience, and experience in ERP are preferred.
Good professional ethics, willing to grow with the company.
- Those with work experience in general taxpayers are preferred.
- Agile thinking, strong acceptance ability, independent thinking, and good at summarizing work experience.
- Proficient in the use of financial QuickBooks and ERP as well as office software.
Sales Representative (Job code 220) – FIELD BASED – 60% travel minimum.
The candidate should be passionate, energetic, results driven individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of CAPRICO Flow Cytometry reagents in DESIGNED territory / regions Territory = MID / WEST / EAST. The post holder will be expected to achieve area targets.
The focus will be on selling these products into the clinical, and Biopharma and research institutes.
Applicants should have a standard degree (BA/Master/PhD) in immunology or a strong related track record.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong hand-on experience of flow cytometry assay OR with experience in selling to diagnostic and academic accounts within the flow cytometry-related reagents sector.
- Track record of sales over-achievement vs. company goals and territory management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer needs.
- Full clean driving license
- To achieve or exceed the sales plan.
- Develop strategic account planning activities, to open new accounts in the area, while maintaining the existing customer base.
- Develop and maintain customer through phone, email and site visit and update the sale notes in database. Employ effective consultative techniques such as pre-call/pre-visit planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Build strong relationships with laboratory staff and manager. Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain product knowledge around Flow Cytometry, Immunology, and immunoassay.
- Act as a trusted teammate within a dedicated and tenured group of flow cytometry sales specialists.
- Produce and deliver commercial proposals to customers, including product presentations.
- Report on a constant basis field activities with customers.
Base Salary and Fringe Benefits: CBI provides health care, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401K plan, incentives based on performance, and the option of standard company shares.
Caprico offers excellent benefits and opportunity for promotion. Position title and Salary are commensurate on previous experience. Interested applicants please send a resume, cover letter, and 3 references to email@example.com.