Work with us
Caprico Biotechnologies, Inc., an Atlanta-based start-up biotech company, is focused on developing and commercializing antibody reagents for flow cytometry applications. Our mission is to be a trusted partner for academic research laboratories, biopharmaceutical companies, CROs, and clinical diagnostic laboratories by providing high-quality flow cytometry reagents and improve operational efficiency.
Caprico Biotechnologies, Inc. offers a stimulating work environment, competitive salary and benefit package that are consistent with candidates’ prior experience and technical skills.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join us. Please see job listing below and send your resume by email. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Current Openings – (updated on may 21, 2021)
Position #011 Administrative Assistant:
• Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Integrity and professionalism
• In-house sale experience is preferred
• Basic accountant experience is a plus.
• Office supportive Task: email and phone order and answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary, Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments and office supply management; Document expenses and hand in reports.
• Sale associates supportive work: Arrange shipping and delivery of product and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers; maintain sale account (Quickbook) and archive/upload QA/QC document.
Position #021 Production Scientist:
The Production Scientist will work in cGMP environment and is responsible for organizing, scheduling and executing manufacturing task. Primary task will include cell culture, antibody production in vitro and in vivo, antibody purification, and immune assays. Applicants should be goal driven and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. They are expected to maintain accurate, organized records and follow/optimize standard operational protocols (SOP) or develop/optimize novel SOP. The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of Biochemistry/Immunology, and experience with mouse work, tissue culture and immune assay or hybridoma development. Industry experience of antibody production or protein purification is preferred.
Applicants should have a B.S. or equivalent in the biological sciences with at least 5 year direct laboratory experience. Caprico offers excellent benefits and opportunity for promotion. Salary is commensurate on previous experience.
Interested applicants please send a resume, cover letter, and 3 references to email@example.com.
Position #030 Flow Cytometry Assay Application Scientist:
The Application Scientist will focus on the development of immunophenotyping assay kits, which can be used in the immune status analysis and the immunomonitoring of immune response in research and/or clinical diagnostics. Applicants should be goal driven and is expected to work independently with creative and innovative idea, and is capable of executing experiments and maintaining accurate, organized records. The preferred candidate will have a thorough knowledge of Immunology, flow cytometry panel design and he/she should be familiar with analysis software such as Flowjo and ability to quickly adapt to new instrument/software.
Applicants should have a PHD or equivalent in the biological science degree in Immunology, and the minimum of three years of laboratory experience with flow cytometry assay is required. Salary is commensurate on previous experience.
Interested applicants please send a resume, cover letter, and 3 references to r.li at capricobio.com
Position #031 Conjugation Scientist:
The successful candidate will work in cGMP environment and will be responsible for manufacturing conjugated antibody with variety of fluorophore and optimizing the process of conjugation and purification. The candidate must have demonstrated expertise in the conjugation of antibodies, peptides, and /or small molecules with fluorophore (small/or large molecule) using a variety of conjugation and synthetic chemistry.
- Goal driven and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete reports and regulatory documents and professional presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Skilled in various analytical or purification equipment, such as FPLC and HPLC, etc.
- BA/Master/PhD Degree in analytical chemistry/organic chemistry/ biochemistry with at least two year experience in the related-field.
- Independently design, coordinate, and conduct experiments related to protein purification and conjugation with the perspective of a variety of fluorochrome and antibodies.
- Responsibilities include the planning, initiation, and execution of production work.
- Critical analysis of analytical and process data, and the interpretation of results.
- Support purification of the precursors and final products quality control.
Caprico offers excellent benefits and opportunity for promotion. Position title and Salary are commensurate on previous experience. Interested applicants please send a resume, cover letter, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.